Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm In Technicolor!!!

It doesn't take long for me to find a new hobby. Lord knows I've had a few in my day, and it only remains to be seen when this one will become as boring as the rest of them and I will return to my meager myspace mutterings and be content. But, thanks o yet another marathon of Showtime's super awesome show Californication, I have become inspired. Inspired to saturate even more of the World Wide Web with my cynical, deprecating, satirical opinion. And, of course, I do tend to flatter myself a bit, so maybe satire is saying too much. I'm probably not funny. I'm not even sure if cynics can be funny, but in any case, the purpose of this blog will be to amuse me, if no one else. Making fun of everyday human life is one of my favorite pastimes... it comes with the very sweet bonus of never getting old! Fat jokes, drunk jokes, dumb blonde jokes, whatever he flavor. Making fun of people is well, *sigh* just swell. So pardon my future use of profanity, which, I can assure you, is forthcoming... and my careless disregard for other people's feelings (I'm a cynic. We don't care). Oh and my penchant for noticing the flaws of everyone else and writing about it. It's what I do.

END>

No comments: